But he said to them, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." Luke 4:43

Sunday, March 14, 2010

TONIGHT

Spring break...well here in Aiken it rained half the time. Not much of SPRING! But I managed to have a great time anyway. Got my nails done and my hair did, went shopping...a lot, hung out with family and friends, and of course, watched some good basketball.
Speaking of basketball, we won our first Regional tournament game yesterday. We played again tonight and lost. Really upsetting but my boys played hard this season and played with their HEARTS.
TOBYMAC was tonight! He was so so so good. We got the hook up with our tickets and actually got to meet Tobymac and Brandon Heath and it was so neat. They talked to us and answered questions, even sang happy birthday to another kid that was there. You could just tell that they love what they do because they know they're impacting people for the Lord's kingdom. After the meet and greet, came the concert!
House of Heros, Brandon Heath, and Toby all performed awesome! Kendall and I even met House of Heros too! Overall, it was an awesome night :) Some pictures...

No comments: