But he said to them, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." Luke 4:43

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Afternoon Devotion

My favorite thing in the world is when you just randomly open up the Bible and read what you first see. Whenever I do this, God always directs me to what He wants me to hear right at that moment...

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemny.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you..." Matthew 5:43-44

2 comments:

Laura Lee said...

I didn't realize you had a blog! Great job; I love it!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Thaaaanks! Matt Hux (Chrissie Leopard fiance's brother) mentioned it. Said that if I wanted to be a missionary it would be a great way to share. I think it's awesome just for everyday reasons too. I always love reading what you have to say! :)