But he said to them, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." Luke 4:43

Friday, January 22, 2010

Every Penny Counts

As I sit watching hopeforhaitinow with my 9 year old sister, Kendall, we log on the website to donate money for the relief fund. I have not yet done this, praying over the amount I should give and exactly how/where I should give. I looked over at her as I had typed in the amount, and said "Do you think this is enough?". And she of course replied, "Well every penny counts". This is so true. We should all give what we can, even if it is only $5 because every penny does count. These people of Haiti need anything we can offer. We should give because it is what Jesus would have done. 

<3 Haiti

No comments: