But he said to them, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." Luke 4:43

Sunday, January 24, 2010

REMEMBER


Javonte Clanton: A son, grandson, brother, friend, team-mate. Javonte passed away last March 18 on the way back home to Ohio after a loss to Augusta State. Javonte was an amazing student, friend, and person. I was blessed to know him personally, and he had a great impact in my life. I miss him greatly but I know that God has a plan for everyone and I am proud of what all he did while he was here.
Monday, Jan 25th the Pacer's play Augusta State for the first time since 'Te's death. We are all wearing cardinal shirts with his name and number in the back. I am excited for a great game, but more excited that it will be in memory of him.

Love and miss you Javonte. 22 forever <3

No comments: