But he said to them, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." Luke 4:43

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Role Model(?)

So this morning, I wake up to a text from a younger friend of mine. It talks about how much she looks up to me and was thanking me for being a friend and a role model in her life. Now the text made my morning, my whole day actually, because I love this girl with my whole heart. But it got me thinking, I didn't even realize I was being a role model to this girl....sure, we were friends, but a role model?? That's huge.
So how many people are you modeling yourself too? Sometimes we are making an impact on someone's life without even realizing it. Check yourself. Are you living a life that others would want to copy? That Jesus would be proud of?

Thanks KL <3

No comments: