But he said to them, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." Luke 4:43

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gravity, Relase Me

So a week or two has gone, since my last post. A week I had for learning about my self and figuring out some things. A week for new starts and beginnings. Every day is a new start though, and I keep this in mind as lately, I've been waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

Back to a previous post, when God wants you, He will tear down your life to get you. He craves you and will do anything to bring you closer to him. Lately, I think He's been doing that to me. I always have held a small part of my life away from Him, I think everyone does, but I am learning that it's really not best to do that. I'm changing and trying to focus more on Him. Every action has a re-action and/or consequence and I am definitely learning this.

So anyway...an update of the past week or so...
A lot of basketball...of course :) There were Pacer games, Kendall games, Slayton games, and Kaitlyn games...lol I took Kaitlyn shopping for her homecoming and Elizabeth came and we went to see Dear John <3. A loooooot of school and then some family time. I also took some pictures for the South Aiken Basketball team and made a lil mulahhh :) Not a bad week, but could have been better too.

No comments: