But he said to them, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." Luke 4:43

Monday, February 15, 2010

LOVE

"Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends."
I Corinthians 1:4-8

So today is Valentine's Day....awwwwwh. LOL Some wonderful examples of love that I saw/received today...

Family Love: No matter what you do, parents who always love their children. You can be 19 years old and they will still get you the sweetest valentine. <3
A sister who will spend an hour making the sweetest valentine for you ever. "I'm not lion, you're my valentine" (on a lion) <3

Friend Love: A friend that prays for you all morning because she knows how nervous you are about something. <3
A friend that comes to see you talk for 5 seconds at church on Valentine's day with his girlfriend. Just because you talked about how nervous you were about it in class earlier that week. <3
Friends that follow you at 11:30 at night til you finally find an open gas station, and then pump your gas. <3

You see, I may not have a "boyfriend" or "Valentine" but I have an amazing love, my friends and family. And of course, the greatest love of all. God's love.

No comments: