But he said to them, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." Luke 4:43

Thursday, July 15, 2010

ALL my DELIGHT is in YOU LORD

For the past 7 months of my life, I have been on this crazy spiritual journey with Christ. He has shown me that the only one that matters is HIM. He has taken away and given back more than I could ever imagine. He has blessed me in ways I could never explain. Basically, for the past 7 months I have learned that all my delight comes from my Lord.

I have fallen so in love with God that a lot of times, He's all I can think about. When can I spend another moment with Him? What is He going to teach me today through His word? What does He want me to do for His Kingdom and who should I be praying for to come to know Him?

Jesus is the greatest love that I have ever known. It's really incomprehensible how much HE LOVES US. And all He wants from us is to love Him, love others, and teach them about His love. His love has just been so heavy in my heart lately that I honestly feel like I could literally explode. The miracles He shows me each day; how could I not just absolutely adore Him? He is so good!!

As I sit here, just thinking about what all He has created, I just want to cry. He has made this whole world for us to go out and share His love. Is that what we're doing? Are we truly loving others like He loves us?

 I honestly don't think I really loved anyone how He wanted me to until very recently. Because it's been recently that I've seriously just fallen head over heels in love with my Lord. And this is when I started realizing that nothing but Jesus filled me up. No things, no other person gave me as much delight as He did. I truly realized He was all I needed. There is none like Him.

Lord, all my delight is in you...

No comments: