But he said to them, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." Luke 4:43

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Something I Needed to Hear Today

Our College Sunday School class at Millbrook is seriously blessed to have our teacher Matt Brackett. And today--he did it. He said something profound, to me, that it just healed my heart to hear. Something I really needed to hear.

"God will use you wherever you're at, whatever you're doing--as long as you have a right relationship with Him."

I struggle with everyday not being on a mission field somewhere in a foreign country and sometimes feel like God is doing nothing through me. This right here, proved me wrong. God is always at work. Thanks Matt :)

2 comments:

Corey said...

...brings a bit of peace doesn't it?? Great post on Matt's comment. (God's words THROUGH Matt!)

Barbara said...

If you watch Mr. Holland's Opus you will see that you never realize how God is working when you think nothing is working. He is always doing a GREATER work than you can imagine. This blog alone is a witness...He placed those burning desires in you and He is faithful to satisfy you.
I thank Him for you...Barbara